Have you ever heard people say that without bees in our natural environment, we wouldn’t be able to exist? Well, how and what these little creatures contribute to nature is very special indeed! In our Product Highlight it’s time to put the limelight on Bee Pollen. It contains nearly all nutrients a human being requires and is rich in proteins, amino acids, vitamins, including B-complex and folic acid.
- Next time you take in a teaspoon full, keep in mind a dose of pollen takes one bee 8 hours a day for one month to gather. Be grateful and please don’t drop the spoon!
- Trying to get fit and strong by working out regularly? The carbohydrates, protein and B vitamins in bee pollen help to enhance stamina and increase strength
- The consumption of bee pollen can help you curb cravings, while it suppresses impulses, which trigger cravings. Trying to shed some pounds, but find it too hard to resist chocolate? You now know what to do!
- Lecithin in bee pollen has the ability to dissolve and flush fat from the body. Therefore it helps lower the LDL faster, where simultaneously it helps increase the important HDL, which is significant for good cholesterol and heart health
- Bee pollen prevent premature aging of the cells and stimulates growth of new skin tissue. It also offers your skin protection against dehydration, smoothes away wrinkles, clears acne and stimulates blood circulation. Look for organic facial products with bee pollen, which will give you that double effect!
Tip: Have your bee pollen before your meal, preferably with some fruit, where the fibers reinforce the activity of the pollen and at the same time cleanses your intestinal flora