Oooh pasta, how we love you in all your shapes and sizes. In creamy sauces or with a nice pesto….so many options. You might think that pasta is a big carb no-no, but we do believe that eating healthy also means eating food that is delicious and indulging yourself. And ok, pasta usually isn’t your most lowcal option, but we found some great healthier recipes for our Top 5 Favorite Healthy Pasta Recipes!
- If you love avocado, you’ll love this recipe for Creamy Avocado Spinach Pasta. by Jo Cooks. The recipe can be made in half an hour, and you’ll find yourself eating pasta with a delicious creamy sauce, without actually using cream.
- If pasta Alfredo is your favorite pasta, but the creaminess due to heavy cream means feeling a bit after-dinner guilt right? No worries, because this One-Pan Chicken Alfredo by Tastes Better From Scratch has your back. It’s easy to make, you’ll only need one pan (minimal dishwashing!) and way lower in fat. Easy weekday dinner!
- Now if you serve these babies, everybody’s gonna loooove you! The Roasted Garlic Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Boats by Half Baked Harvest are a great healthier option than the old school lasagna as we all know it. The roasted garlic and herbs add so much flavor, and that cheesy finish is just the best. After trying this, you might never go back to your old lasagna recipe.
- We just had to share this Pasta Puttanesca recipe with you, because when we found it, we immediately wanted to make this for dinner. The combination of olives, capers, anchovies and lastly some lovely Parmesan cheese, makes this dish by Healthy Aperture a great quick pasta for one of those summer dinners outside.
- If you’re feeling ambitious and want to make your own ravioli, why not try this super healthy version by The First Mess? Sweet Potato Ravioli with Kale Pesto contains no cheese, actually if you take a look at the ingredients, it’s basically all nutritious, so we would certainly recommend to make an extra batch, because it will finished in no-time!