Quinoa….so healthy and so tasty! It’s a grain that can be used from breakfast to dinner. It’s perfect if you want to change things up and eat lighter (it’s gluten-free) meals. So many options, so in this week’s Top 5 Favorite Quinoa Recipes post, we’d like to give you a couple of delicious quinoa options that are great to try over the weekend or prepare ahead for a busy week ahead!
- A good breakfast is essential! This is why we love to eat quinoa in the morning. Get rid of those sugary cereals if you haven’t already and make this delicious Blueberry Breakfast Quinoa by Chungah of DamnDelicious. You can prepare the quinoa the night before, so it will save you time in the morning. Blueberry tartness, almond crunch and honey sweetness. Excellent start of the day!
- So let’s talk lunch! We love Mexican food and this Chicken Quinoa Burrito Bowl by Ali of Gimme Some Oven makes a perfect lunch. You can easily prepare ahead and take it with you in a container. All the different flavors and textures make it very filling and it makes a great post-workout meal option too!
- Ok, this recipe will take up a little of your time, but the results will be there, I’ll tell you! It’s as tasty as it looks, and trust us, your friends will love these Carrot Tahini Quinoa Burgers with Tzatziki by Rhubarbarians. These are the dishes to make over the weekend! Love Lazy Foodie Sunday’s!
- Lunch, light dinner or a very good party dish. They are delicious and look lovely, so we really recommend these Quinoa stuffed Baked Tomatoes by Simply Real Health. The nice thing with this recipe is that you can always change the ingredients to taste. Perfect!
- For the coffee lovers among us, the Coffee and Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding by EatGood4Life is gonna be your go-to dessert! Adding chocolate to the mix, makes it even better. Don’t even feel guilty about it, because by using cacao nibs, it’s still a superhealthy dessert!